The company was established in 2012 as a Partnership company under the partnership act IX of 1932 with the objects of importing and supplying Surgical consumables, Medicine and Medical equipments. The Company has created tradition on accounts of its treatment expertise and approach. The Company has long term vision to work in Heath care market (Hospital and medical equipment, instruments, disposable & furniture). The company is known for its approach and after sales service. To reach at every nook and corner of business possibility, it was decided to market through personal contact with the hospital personals, doctors and Electro Medical Engineers.